Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Perfect

When you love someone so deep that they become your life, it's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears inside. Blindly I imagined I could keep you under glass, now I understand to hold you I must open up my hands and watch you rise. Spread your wings and prepare to fly for you have become a butterfly. Fly abandonedly into the sun. If you should return to me, we truly were meant to be. So spread your wings and fly butterfly. I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light. Wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies. You have given me the courage to be all that I can. And I truly feel your heart will lead you back to me when you're ready to land. I can't pretend these tears aren't overflowing steadily. I can't prevent this hurt from almost overtaking me. But I will stand and say goodbye for you'll never be mine until you know the way it feels to fly. Spread your wings and prepare to fly for you have become a butterfly. Fly abandonedly into the sun. If you should return to me, we truly were meant to be. So spread your wings and fly. . . butterfly.

Xx Iloveyou Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves