Monday, November 19, 2012
Another from Cosmo, how to score a better mood in 9 seconds. SNIFF THIS!
If you want to feel,
- Sexed up: Cinnamon. It can shortcut your brain into recalling a hot and heavy moment.
- Calm: Apple or cucumber. They soothe your nerves and boost your confidence.
- Happy: Your guys' tee shirt. Mens' sweat can reduce tension in women, also called comfort smelling. Beats comfort eating sometimes.
- Social: A bouquet of flowers. Floral scents increase social interaction because they are associated with celebrations. So your brain automatically equates the smell to feeling connected to the world around you. Stop and smell the roses every once in a while.
- Brilliant: Rosemary. It can increase memory thanks to cognitive-boosting compound that is absorbed into your blood stream when you take a whiff.
- Optimistic: Sunblock. Smelling something associated with summer or vacations evokes pleasant memories of vacation.
Next time you need a pick me up, follow your nose! :P
Sunday, November 18, 2012
- Have sex and love it!
- Rock your career.
- Make yourself irresistible. "You cannot sit around like a cupcake asking other people to come and eat you up and discover your great sweetness and charm. You've got to make yourself more cupcake-able all the time."
- Speak your mind apologetically.
- Love your body.
- Find a guy who will return the favor!
- Own the room.
- Hold good friends high. "They are supportive in times of trouble, happy for you in times of achievement."
- Define your style. "You must develop style. Every girl has one. It's just a case of getting it out in the open.
- Have it all. "There's not substitute for brains plus charm and hard work."
There you have it, from a woman who had it all. Get it girls! xx, Shanette