1. Western duds. The fringe, the boots and the cowboys! One tip: Don't wear all the duds at the same time.
2. Red! Warm, bright or velvet! For a great fall look, pair your red with gold.
3. Shearling. Not only will these jackets keep you warm but they look cool.
4. Faux Fur. EVERYWHERE! Hats, jackets, scarves, vests and necklines. Tip for life: Keep it faux.
5. Menswear for women. Blazers are back for Fall, add some great trousers and a doctor bag and you're set!
6. 50's retro. Mad Men fan rejoice! Full calf skirts, cute cardigans and plaid.
7. Sweater dressing. Big, chunky sweaters and sweater dresses looks gorge with knee high boots and a cute scarf.
8. Trenches. They're back and sexy as ever. In leather or camel, they make the perfect staple for your closet.
9. Low ballerina buns. Chic and sophisticated.
10. Ruffles! On your skirts, on your statment jackets and on your scarves.
11. Maxi skirts and dresses. The skirts with chunky sweaters and the dresses with a statement jacket.
12. Bare face with bright lips. Bright reds or oranges are a great way to brighten up Fall.
13. Leopard accessories. The biggest trend of the season. Gloves, shoes, scarves, hats, jackets and handbags. But note the key word "accessories", don't wear them all at the same time or in pants.
14. Military jackets. Another big trend of the season. Find the jackets in bright colors or in neutrals.
15. Camel. The color, big this season in jackets and sweaters.
Excited yet?! XX