Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy

What is your idea of a “perfect day?” Sleeping in until 10am with my sugar booger, then some breakfast made by sugar booger, then some shopping, then some reading, then some eating, then some more reading, then some getting ready to go out and then some having fun!

Do you have any favorite television shows? Tons, I watch Family Guy probably once a day and I love The Office. Arrested Development is hilarious, Will & Grace is my all time favorite and then I would have to say America's Next Top Model when I can catch it.

What’s your favorite place in the whole world? My room at my parents house.

You at 35: Hopefully married with a kid and a career.

What do you miss most about being at home? Couches!

Do you enjoy board games? What kind? Scattergories! My new fav.

What made you decide to cut your hair short? It's been short since I was 12 and although at times I envy long maned women, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my short hair, it's definitely part of who I am.

What is your favorite article of clothing? American Apparel shirts, I have 3 now and adding more. They are soooo soft and comfortable and they go with everything and come in cool colors.

Would you ever try to create clothes? (Or maybe you have already!) I have tried but I'm not very good or patient.

How do you manage your wardrobe & your budget? I never spend more than $30 on anything. Shoes, shirts, skirts, dresses, pants, underwear, socks. Everything has to be under $30 or I won't buy it, I wait for it to go on sale.

What are the items you just have to splurge on? Purses.

When did you step out of your fashion box and become comfortable with your style? Honestly, just recently. I've always been in love with fashion but never like this. I don't know what happened but something in my head clicked. I think when I was younger I had this fashion craze inside me I was just too afraid to try it or do anything about it. Now I could care less if what I wear is not what someone would call fashionable. I wear it because I think it looks good and I'm comfortable in it. So I would say not until this past year or two.

If you were to write your own autobiography what would this chapter be called and why? It would probably be called "Moving on up", I'm getting things on track and I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves