Thursday, December 9, 2010
Simple things in life...
Make the world go round sometimes.
1. The last, crumby triangle in a bag of potato chips.
2. Finding money you didn't know you lost.
3. Being the first table called up for the buffet at a wedding.
4. Picking up Q and U at the same time in Scrabble.
5. Blowing your nose in the shower.
6. Real bearded Santas.
7. Being the guy in the construction crew who gets to hold the 'Stop" sign.
8. Planning for snoozes.
9. Being the first ones in the movie theatre.
10. Sneezing 3 or more times in a row.
11. Rain hair.
12. When cashiers open up new check out lanes.
13. The first shower you take after not showering for a couple of days.
14. Your pillow.
15. The smell of rain on the hot sidewalk.
16. The first scoop out of a jar of peanut butter.
17. Finally getting a piece of popcorn out of your teeth.
18. Watching the Price is Right when you're home sick.
19. Getting the eyelash out of your eye.
20. Hitting a bunch of green lights in a row.
To be continued.....