Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's to you!

What the hey! Where has 2010 gone?? I think this has been the most interesting and memorable year to date. I've been through everything from pure happiness to utter heartbreak in a matter of 12 months! And I wouldn't change it for the world. I am happy to start over though in 2011 and be everything I know I can be. Or at least start trying. I have tons of resolutions for 2011 and sticking with them will be a test of time. I want to go into 2011 with a whole new perspective and I can honestly say I will. I am so grateful to each and every one of my family members and friends, who have become like my family. I've never known such love before or at least I just wasn't aware of it. I plan on being more aware of the moment and doing things that make me happy. I am here for a reason and have been thru what I've been thru for a reason. I intend to fully honor this gift that God has given me and do the best I can. I'm just so grateful and it's a great feeling. I know one day I will accomplish all I set out to accomplish. But I can't do it without love and I'm glad I have such love from people I admire most. So, this past year with all its trials and turbulations, all its joy and amazing moments, will never be forgotten. I am grateful I get to experience life to its fullest, love to its fullest, happiness to its fullest, sadness to its fullest and much more. We are all here for each other and I am blessed to have so many here for me. I hope everyone gets to experience life in this way because its the only way to live. Don't let anyone tear you down, don't let anyone tell you you can't do something, you are the creator of your life, no one else. Go into this new year with love and passion for everyone and everything. Love each other like they're one of your own. Be compassionate to those who may harm you and be strong. Life is full of crazy things that can make you want to just give up. Don't. Give. Up. You carry your soul with you when you leave but you do it no good to cut it's life here on Earth short. Live everyday as if it's your last though. Don't forsake anyone or take them for granted. Always choose love over anger or fear. Lastly, everything, and I mean Eh-Ver-Ra-Thin-Guh (LOL) happens for a reason. Look for the good in all that happens to you, even when you don't think you can. Well, ESPECIALLY when you think you can't. I can't wait for the new year! I know this year is going to be a good one! Happy New Year everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves