Thursday, January 22, 2009

This girl

This girl is my 'go to' girl for fashion. She is someone who definitely has a natural talent for fashion. You can tell those from people who don't have the natural talent because those who do are always wearing up to the minute fashion but in their own way. They don't let stores, runway shows, celebrities or magazines tell them exactly what to wear. The secret to fashion in my opinion is to wear fashion in your own way. If you wear it like everyone else, you won't get noticed. So, I'll get off my soapbox here and just show you some fabulous pictures of my style muse, Rihanna.





From herhair to her toes, she's got it. I remember when she first came to the States with that catchy Pon De Replay song and her long luxurious hair going all the way down her back, her green piercing eyes and her smooth, dark skin. Then, right before her 2nd album released, she cut all her gorgeous hair and dyed it jet black. She's my hero. For all those girls too afraid to sport short hair, look at Rihanna. She was exotic and gorgeous with long hair and she's even more beautiful and stylish now. Short hair is a good thing. :) That's why I think her and I would be really good friends because we both aren't afraid of short hair, I cut mine so short one time with my own scissors in my bathroom. We both aren't afraid of fashion, I know what works for me and what doesn't but still I try out everything. My point in this blog is for you to find someone who is your style muse. Someone like you. Could be your best friend or a celebrity. Just find someone who's style you love and you can see yourself wearing. Make it your own but you always need a foundation to build on top of. Make your style muse your style foundation.

Xx

P.s. Yes I have a girl crush on Rihanna. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I have a girl crush on her too! And so many others! Between her and Gwen Sefani! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Loves