Monday, January 19, 2009

& I'm back...

So, I had a great weekend! I hope everyone else did too. I've been taking a couple of pictures to test this blog out and so I'd like to share them with you. Most of them happen to be from Saturday while waiting for my boyfriend to finish his errands. I don't do anything productive with my time obviously - haha. Anyways, here are some pictures I took. Enjoy!

This is an outfit I put together Friday. I haven't worn it yet though. [Dress from Ross, shoes from Ross, Tights from Anne Klein and hat from Target]


This is the outfit I wore to work on Friday. My boyfriend says I look French. :) [Shirt from Gap, jeans from Abercrombie, shoes from Buffalo Exchange, belt from my dad] Sorry my head is gone, I was had rollers in my hair. Ha.


Taken while waiting for my boyfriend. I did my make up and hair, so I decided to take pictures of it. [Shirt by American Apparel and pants by Target, bracelet by me]



My Little Black Purses perfect for going out. [Beaded black purse on top from Buffalo Exchange and black purse underneath from boyfriend's mom for Christmas]


Haha, not drinking wine. Twas water. :) I just like wine glasses.


My messy room. :)


Goofing off now.


This is such a pretty hair clip but I have not had the guts the wear it out in public yet. [Hair clip from Urban Outfitters]

Well, that will be all for now. I have alot more where that came from but I must get back to work. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Hello Loves