Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 2



Where I'd like to be in 10 years. The first thing on my list is be married with kids. I'll be 37 in ten years time and I would like to think by then I'd have a family. I would also like to be successful. Financially independent and stable. Possibly have my own boutique. Or jewelry line. I'd also like to be well traveled. Travelling seems hard now that I'm older and I see how expensive it is to travel far. But it's sooooo worth it. It gives you a better perspective on the culture you live in. I want to have visited Paris in ten years. I got close a year ago but didn't quite make it. I want to be involved in some sort of charity or cause. I want to have ran a marathon for a cause. 10 years seems far away but I graduated high school almost ten years ago now and it has FLOWN by. I'm sure there is alot more on my list of things to do and places to be in ten years. I better get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves