Monday, April 13, 2009

Coachella..ella...ella...

Extremely jealous of anyone going to Coachella. . .including my boyfriend and his BFF's. They leave Thursday and don't come back until Monday! As most of you know, Coachella is a music festival for the cool kids and not so cool kids but they all seem to get along there. . . Or maybe that's what I imagine it to be. I will go oneday damn it, I don't care if I don't get to go until I'm 40 years old, I'm going given the chance. Sadly, I don't have $300 plus I wouldn't be able to go with the boyfriend (it's "boys" weekend/trip)....and last time I checked I didn't have a penis. So I'll just pretend I'm there and vicariously live through my boyfriend for this weekend. Although I know Coachella is a musical adventure, I can't help but to imagine its probably a very fashionable one as well. I mean, come on, it's in California, where all the cool kids are and it's a musical menagerie (I don't think that word works but I like it). I'm pretty sure if I went, I'd be taking alot of pictures of peoples outfits rather than pictures of bands. . . I googled some pictures and found a bunch of inspiring pictures I think I would see if I went to Coachella.























Have fun Coachella-goers! Xx

5 comments:

  1. I am going with them next year no matter what. You should come also so I won't be the only girl in boytown, it will be so fun!
    ~M

    P.S. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea definitely going sometime in the near future! I heard it's absolutely amazing! And thanks for the sweet comment! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Sorry I posted that on your page, didn't mean to give away your secret identity :) I'm so glad you have a blog too. You have so many posts I can't wait to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I found your blog very interesting, original and well done. This is the reason why I give you an invitation on www.vogueicon.com. Vogueicon is a social networking website for Bloggers, enabling you to promote your blog. After registration, you manage your own area, post articles, give marks or comments... and you have the possibility to create groups. An easy way to meet people and find a community of interest !
    Find out more things on www.vogueicon.com and discover a new way of Blogging !

    Best regards, and congratulation for your blog.

    xoxo,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Loves