Thursday, April 9, 2009

Class: CANCELLED

Therefore, I am writing. . . waiting for my booboo to get out of his class. SO! Last night, I watched Cabaret, which I got off Ebay for $10 thankyouverymuch. I had always caught bits and pieces of Cabaret on cable but never seen the whole thing. Although it is a bit long. . . OH EM GEE was it fabulous! It was made in the 70's but set in the 1930's in Germany (Pre-Nazi/Adolf Hitler time but pretty close). Mein eyes were glued to the tv set, Miss Minelli was just breath-taking. I don't wanna give it away but I'm not sure how many will actually watch it because I said to. . . but you should. Anyways, her make up and clothes were to die for. Here's a peak:











Everything from her green, long fingernails to her amazing outfits was inspiring. At times she looked like Anne Hathaway which kinda intrigued me. P.S. Anne Hathaway has been slated (its rumored) to play Judy Garland in an upcoming Judy Garland movie. . . very interrrrresting. For those who don't know, Judy Garland is Liza Minelli's mother. (Shake & bake)! Yes, that just happened. See, you learn something new everyday. Anyways, please take a look at Cabaret if you haven't already. Yes, it's a musical but a damn good one!
Peace, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves