Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just another lazy Sunday....


Should be doing homework but . . . naaaaaaah! Hanging with my family is much more fun, that and taking
pictures of myself haha! I love home cooked meals and laughing and warm blankets! Nothing beats being home, no matter where you are. Cilantro, pork chops and arroz con gandules is my favorite sunday meal. Over all, it was a great Thanksgiving holiday but I'm kinda itching to get back to work, Lord knows I have alot to do when I get back to the office. So, to take my mind off finals and work and real life, I decided to take pictures of some of the stuff I had on hand here at my parents. I practically lived in the Mickey Mouse sweater all weekend, so comfortable and so classic. The earrings, bracelet and necklace were just stuff I had sitting at the bottom of my weekender. Decided to let them see light and get a little face time. Enjoy! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!











XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves