Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!


After a long vacation and an even longer month back, I've finally gotten a chance to SIT down and relax. :) The boyfriend's back so it's been non stop since we've gotten back and I couldn't be happier. So amazing to have him home again and next to me. Well, just because I've been too busy to write doesn't mean I've been too busy to think! I've been scouring style sites and slideshows of all the latest runway collections. And I've never been more excited about FALL/WINTER in a long time! Camel colors, chunky knits, clogs, maxi skirts, shorts, trenches, velvet, lace, reds, blues, rich purples! I'ts going to be a fabulous season. Well, ladies and gents, off to bed. I'll be back tomorrow with everything I've been saving up to share!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves