Saturday, August 7, 2010

Disney Princess Inspirations!

So it's here. The end of summer vacation and the beginning of projects and reading. The end of days by the pool or lake and the beginning of days at the computer, holed up in the apartment. :( I guess it's not all that bad, idle minds are the work of the devil....? Or something like that. Well, to keep my hands from being the work of the devil, I decided to give myself a challenge. Enter, Disney Princess Inspirations. Now, of course I didn't come up with this challenge alone. Many others have been doing this before me but I thought I'd give it a try with my own spin. So, here we go: Snow White. One of the first Disney motion picture feature presentation's in 1950. I decided that if Snow White lived in 2010, she would totally wear a Betsey Johnson dress. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves