Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thursday I don't care about you, it's Freja I'm in love.

So recently, I was surfing fashion blogs and came upon a picture of a mesmerizing young model with the coolest hair. I saved the picture as a guide to what I wanted my hair to look like next time I get a haircut. Anyways, her face just captivated me and I kept that picture for a while. Then, just today I was surfing fashion blogs again and came upon a blog with a post about the same young model with the unique look. And the title was "Freja"! I immediately googled Freja and came upon pictures and pictures of her on the runway and on the street with her 12 tattoos and rockstar style.
I don't understand why guys fall for the blonde, blue eyes, curvaeous women when there's far more interesting women out there who look like Freja. I'm not saying she isn't beautiful because she is perfection but I just wonder why guys like the girls who look like the other girsl sitting in the corner of the bar with their blonde hair and big tits and not the effortlessly cool and chic. . . well my boyfriend doesn't like boring :) which is why he chose me, but that's another story. Needless to say, I fell in love with Freja. So I scored some of my favorite pictures of her and posted them below. She is def a hit this season as it is the beginning of the Fashion year. Anyways, check out her 12 tattoos (google Freja tattoos) and check out my pictures below. Stunning.










This is the picture I fell in love with at the beginning of this year. The hair is perfection.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves