Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.

What is your current obsession? Skinny jeans and platforms.

What is your weirdest obsession? My netbook.

What are you wearing today? Today I wore a black casual dress and my pashmina the boyfriend got from England and gave to me before he left and now I'm wearing his England jacket, a gray tanktop and boyshorts.

Why is today special? Because it was a great day!

What would you like to learn to do? Speak French!

What’s for dinner today? Pizza at the rent's.

What’s the last thing you bought? Lunch at Whataburger.

What are you listening to right now? Lifetime channel, waiting for Project Runway!

What is your favorite weather? Right now, between summer and fall. Thunderstorms, rain, cool weather!

What is on your bedside table? A Hello Kitty lamp, books, pictures of me and Jomarys and a picture of me and the boyfriend and Beanie Babies from McDonald's.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Balancing school and work and of course being without the boyfriend til December. . . .

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Paris, France or someplace close. For sure.

Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere with a beach and good scenery.

What would you like to have in your hands right now? The boyfriend.

What would you like to get rid of? My debt.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? England to see the boyfriend!

Which language do you want to learn? FRENCH! Probably should learn more of my native tongue as well.

Who do you want to meet in person? Gwen Stefani!

One thing that you would snatch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets? Anything from Mary Kate or Ashley's closet! They wouldn't miss anything.

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? My leather skirt from Buffalo Exchange that I have yet to wear because I'm a chicken.

What is your dream job? A fashion designer/fashion editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves