Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 7 of 30 day challenge




Day 7 is your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality. I love reading my horoscopes and I love seeing if it comes true but I don't usually believe that just because we are born in a particular time of the year that we have similar personality traits. I've read about other zodiac signs and I think I have a trait or two of them all. I'm a Sagittarius by the way. One description of a Sagittarius is:



People born under this sign can be described as adventurers, always in need for space and independency. Many of them are afraid to be tamed and they constantly crave for new experiences.
Sagittarians have a very developed sense of self-respect and self-confidence. When they have a goal to be achieved they give their all energy, so sometimes they may appear too aggressive or impulsive.
Nevertheless, they can be compassionate towards other people when they want to be, especially towards the ones they care about. Sagittarius people respect morality, customs and traditions.
I am not an adventurer. LOL I do need my space though. I can't be around people all the time. It exhausts me. I think that's why I don't have people over my apartment often or ever and I can only live with my brother who is the same. I do crave new experiences but only if I can observe. I don't like to be out of my comfort zone too much. I do have a very developed sense of self respect. I think I try to respect others though more than myself. TRY being the key word. I have a moderate amount of self confidence. I like what I see in the mirror. LOL I am not that aggressive with my goals. I tend to be impulsive but not about goals. Wish I was. I definitely respect morality, customs and traditions. I am pretty old fashioned and it sometimes clashes with modern thinking. But I am compassionate towards others but more so of strangers than of people I care about. Not that I don't care about the people I love but I expect more from them and I am a bit harder on them than on a stranger. I'm not sure why. 
That was interesting and I am about half of the things a Sagittarius is supposed to be. The only thing I don't like about being a Sag is having to spell Sagittarius LOL

XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves