Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where have I been all your life?

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here and frankly it feels good! I miss typing and just writing whatever I want. I will admit I haven't been keeping up with the fashion aspect of this blog as I had in the past but I am ready to get back to it. I've been working two jobs and I am rarely at home or near the internet long enough to sit and write but I guess something is better than nothing. I think it hit me last weekend when I saw the September issue of Vogue on the shelf at a 7/11 that it's already freaking SEPTEMBER! It's Fall, Fall Fashion is the best and it's already here! In the past, I kept up with the upcoming trends and posted them on here and on my facebook and this year I have had no time. It's really sad because this is my life and I don't want to fall behind on these things. SO! I'm here tonight to get back into the groove and do what I do best. Alright here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves