Friday, October 8, 2010
1. Bring summer floral skirts and dresses into fall with dark accessories.
2. Add a preppy blazer to tone down an ultra feminine skirt.
3. Layer your look! Cardigans, sweaters, scarves, tees!
4. Pair a cool weather blazer with a summery dress.
5. Make old jeans and pants new by cuffing them. A huge trend this fall!
6. Make a youthful looking dress more sophisticated with a few cool add-ons. Buttons and chains are big.
7. Get extra mileage out of your summer dresses by wearing them under heavier layers. Chunky sweater cardigans are your friend.
8. Use fun prints to cheer up dark, serious styles. Black is always a DO but make it fun with a pop of color.
9. Try to pattern on pattern trend. Tip: Stay with the same color family and stripes plus florals are very chic.
10. Wear lace from head to toe! And then top it off with some leather! So romantic.
11. Invest in a pair of clogs. Looks perfect with jeans and chunky sweaters or sweater dresses.
12. Mix and match seperates from each season. Leather jackets from last year still work this year but pair them with a dress or lace.
YAY for fall and YAY for saving money!