Friday, March 26, 2010

A hole in the wall







Liberty of London for Target. Love it or hate it? I am in between, while some like the one piece swimmy and the flower halter are adorable, some of the items up for sale are a little bit lack luster. If you go to a Target store and see an area full of cups, or bowls, or clothes and purses or yes, even gardening tools in flower prints, say hello to Liberty of London. Ha, what I am saying is while some things are very cute, some go overboard. I was a little surprised that Liberty of London had their hands in every department in Target. Dresses, purses, desk accessories, cups, bowls, plates, bedding, etc in the same flower print. . . kinda annoying. :) But, I did fall victim to their clothes so I can't talk too much! Enjoying this BEAUTIFUL weather and taking some pictures outside today! Enjoy!
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves