Thursday, September 3, 2009

Neglect

Aaaah, it's been a hot minute since I've posted! So sorry, been real busy getting school set up and still don't have internet at the apartment. Blah, but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking or have nothing fun to write about.

Well, since I last left you, my lover came back from England! YAY! He brought me a couple of goodies from Topshop too. Got some Union Jack boy shorts (cheeky), a cute striped tube top and a beaded headband! I'm so lucky my lover goes to England every year. . . always get cute presents.

Also, since I last left, I've started school at UNT for Fashion Design! :) SOOOOOO excited! I'm so ready for this and I would like to thank my lover for encouraging me to pursue what I love and what I'm good at.

Well, thats all for now. I'll have more exciting news later, I just wanted to get on here and let you know I have not forgotten you. :) Ciao!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves