Monday, September 7, 2009

Is it fall yet?

I've been loving our crazy Texas weather lately. Mid 90's during the day and low 70's at night. I just hope it doesn't go back up to the crazy summer temps. I'm ready for the fall and sweaters and leggings and boots and hats! I think that's my fav time of year, fall. I'm always cold by nature so when its summer time, I want to wear my shorts and dresses but when I go into a store or a restaurant, they have AC blasting so it's below zero and I can't enjoy myself. I mean I don't want to carry a jacket or sweater everywhere I go in the summer, who does that? But in the fall/winter, I can wear sweaters and jackets and then go into a bar or store and be warm because I have my sweater, because honestly, stores and restaurants still blast their AC in the dead of winter sometimes. Plus, this season is going to be insane with amazing trends. I can't wait! Boots are going to be my fashion challenge this season. The trend for boots this season is thigh high boots. . . that being said, for people who don't know me, I'm not even 5 foot. So this is going to pose to be a small problem ( no pun intended) when I try to go out and find some hot thigh high boots. But, I will try, when it comes to fashion, I try everything once. . . even if it's in the dressing room where no one else can see me, I will pick a fashion forward item and try it out. Anyways, today is Labor Day and I'm at my parents, stealing their internet and watching Whale Wars. Pretty perfect to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves